India is continuously marching ahead with holistic efforts focussed at all-round and all-inclusive development. We have strived constantly for a governance that is professional and process-driven. Our approach has been to 'Reform with intent, Perform with integrity, Transform with intensity'. In such a scenario, the role of CCI assumes greater significance in furthering healthy competitiveness aimed at inspiring stakeholders to innovate and augment effectiveness. Ensuring a level-playing field and stimulating the business processes is critical for the larger benefit.
Priksha pe charcha 2023
To promote and sustain an enabling competition culture through engagement and enforcement that would inspire businesses to be fair, competitive and innovative; enhance consumer welfare; and support economic growth.
- Call for Papers: 9th National Conference on Economics of Competition Law, 2024
- List of selected candidates for Engagement of Expert (Law) Gd-I, Expert (Eco) Gd-I & Young Professional (IT), Gd-I/II in CCI on Contract Basis.
- Filling up the Posts of 03 Member, Competition Commission of India-Extension of Date Upto 1st May 2023
- Filling up of posts in the O/o. DG, CCI on deputation basis (Extension of last date from 24.04.2023 to 12.05.2023)
- Filling up the Post of Chairperson, Competition Commission of India-Extension of Date Upto 27th March 2023
- Curtain Raise Press Release for the National Conference on Economics of Competition Law
- Filling up of posts in the Competition Commission of India on deputation basis Extension of last date to 30 December 2022
- Annual Report 2021-22
- Filling up of posts in the Competition Commission of India on deputation basis
- List of selected candidates for engagement of YP(Law), Gr.I/II in Competition Commission of India on contract basis.
- Notice of award of work to Super Ads Creative Media Private Limited on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Notice of award of work to JCDecaux Advertising India Pvt. Ltd. on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Virtual Hearings
- Advisory to Businesses
- Practice Direction
- Undertaking of Submissions
- Measures in view of threat of Carona Virus / Covid 19 Pandamic
- Delegation from Bangladesh Competition Commission visited CCI_India on a training/ exposure tour.
- The Final Round of the Moot was judged by Shri Ved Prakash Mishra (Adviser & Head of Legal Division)
- UNCTAD’s eCommerce Week 2022 was recently concluded where a high-level session on Digital platforms, competition & data protection was organised
- 2nd MIT-WPU National Moot Court Competition, Pune
- CCI organized workshop in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati, Assam
- Under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav CCI conducted Eastern Region Workshop on Competition Compliance in Public Procurement
- CCI released Vol. 2 of CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy.
- CCI conducted a regional workshop on Competition Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav at Chennai.
- CCI organised 29th Lecture under SLS delivered by Shri Satish Kumar Gupta, Insolvency Professional on 'Resolution of Essar Steel India Ltd. under IBC - Challenges & Learnings'
- Commission approves acquisition of additional Series E compulsorily convertible preference shares of Acko Technology & Services Private Limited by Multiples Private Equity Fund III and CPP Investment Board Private Holdings (4) Inc.
- CCI approves the proposed merger of Credit Suisse Group AG with UBS Group AG
- CCI approves the acquisition by Mr. Sanjay Chamria (SC) of certain equity shares of Jaguar Advisory Services Private Limited (Jaguar), resulting in an indirect acquisition of certain equity shares of Magma HDI General Insurance Company Limited (Magma HDI) by SC.
- Commission approves the acquisition of shareholding of Tower Vision India Private Limited by Ascend Telecom Infrastructure Private Limited and GIP EM Ascend 2 Pte. Ltd.
- Commission approves the acquisition of up to 76.10% of the voting share capital of Suven Pharmaceuticals Limited by Berhyanda Limited
- CCI approves acquisition of stake in Mukand Sumi Special Steel Limited by Jamnalal Sons Private Limited from Mukand Limited
- Commission approves the acquisition of certain shareholding of BTS Investment 1 Pte. Ltd. (BTS Investment) and Bodhi Tree Systems VCC (BTS VCC) by NBC Universal Media, LLC (NBC Universal) a wholly-owned subsidiary of Comcast Corporation under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002.
- Commission approves merger between Koninklijke DSM N.V. (DSM) and Firmenich International SA (Firmenich) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002.
- Commission approves the proposed combination involving demerger of FMCG business of Haldiram Snacks and Haldiram Foods into Haldiram Snacks Food and acquisition of 56% and 44% shareholding in Haldiram Snacks Food by existing shareholders of Haldiram Snacks and Haldiram Foods
- Commission approves share-swap for the acquisition of the C-Flex India Entities by SBP from C-Flex, in consideration for which C-Flex will be issued certain shareholding in SBP