India is continuously marching ahead with holistic efforts focussed at all-round and all-inclusive development. We have strived constantly for a governance that is professional and process-driven. Our approach has been to 'Reform with intent, Perform with integrity, Transform with intensity'. In such a scenario, the role of CCI assumes greater significance in furthering healthy competitiveness aimed at inspiring stakeholders to innovate and augment effectiveness. Ensuring a level-playing field and stimulating the business processes is critical for the larger benefit.
To promote and sustain an enabling competition culture through engagement and enforcement that would inspire businesses to be fair, competitive and innovative; enhance consumer welfare; and support economic growth.
- Filling up of post of Secretary, CCI on deputation /promotion basis – Extension of last date upto 17.10.2022
- Engagement of Young Professionals/Experts in CCI on Contract Basis (Last date: 25/10/2022)
- Extension of facility of medical consultation with the part time medical consultants to the retired officers of CCI along with Ex Chairpersons and Members of the Commission
- Call for Papers - 8th National Conference on Economics of Competition Law 2023
- Filling up of post of Secretary, CCI on deputation /promotion basis
- National Conference on Competition Law under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Invitation
- National Conference on Competition Law under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav Agenda
- List winners of Quiz Competition
- List Winners of Essay Competition
- Call for Papers - CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy
- Notice of award of work to JCDecaux Advertising India Pvt. Ltd. on nomination basis pursuant to MCA Letter No. C-31012/2/18-Vigilance/MCA and CVC Circular dated 06.04.2021
- Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) for Virtual Hearings
- Advisory to Businesses
- Practice Direction
- Undertaking of Submissions
- Measures in view of threat of Carona Virus / Covid 19 Pandamic
- Delegation from Bangladesh Competition Commission visited CCI_India on a training/ exposure tour.
- The Final Round of the Moot was judged by Shri Ved Prakash Mishra (Adviser & Head of Legal Division)
- UNCTAD’s eCommerce Week 2022 was recently concluded where a high-level session on Digital platforms, competition & data protection was organised
- 2nd MIT-WPU National Moot Court Competition, Pune
- CCI organized workshop in collaboration with National Law University and Judicial Academy, Guwahati, Assam
- Under Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav CCI conducted Eastern Region Workshop on Competition Compliance in Public Procurement
- CCI released Vol. 2 of CCI Journal on Competition Law and Policy.
- CCI conducted a regional workshop on Competition Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions under Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav at Chennai.
- CCI organised 29th Lecture under SLS delivered by Shri Satish Kumar Gupta, Insolvency Professional on 'Resolution of Essar Steel India Ltd. under IBC - Challenges & Learnings'
- CCI approves acquisition of Assets of Essar Group by ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India Limited
- Commission approves acquisition of of the share capital of eighteen subsidiaries of Mytrah Energy (India) Private Limited by JSW Neo Energy Limited under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002.
- Commission approves acquisition by Adani Power Limited (Acquirer) of share capital of Diliigent Power Private Limited (Diliigent Power) and DB Power Limited (DB Power) [Diliigent Power and DB Power are collectively referred to as Targets]
- Commission approves the amalgamation of the Jio Cinema OTT platform with Viacom 18 Media Private Limited (Viacom18), following an investment by BTS Investment 1 Pte. Ltd. (BTS1) and Reliance Projects & Property Management Services Limited (RPPMSL)
- Commission approves acquisition of stake in Apraava Energy Private Limited (Target) by CDPQ Infrastructures Asia II Pte. Ltd. (Acquirer) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002
- Commission approves acquisition of 100% of the equity share capital of IndiaIdeas.com Limited (IIL) by PayU Payments Private Limited (PayU India) under Section 31(1) of the Competition Act, 2002
- CCI approves the acquisition of approximately 7.49% shareholding in Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited on a fully diluted basis by the Caladium Investment Pte. Ltd(GIC Investor) by way of preferential issuance of equity and warrants (Proposed Combination)
- CCI approves acquisition of shares in Olam Agri Holdings Pte. Ltd. by SALIC International Investment Company
- CCI approves the merger of Aditya Marketing and Manufacturing Private Limited into Umang Commercial Company Private Limited
- CCI approves acquisition by (a) Katsura Investments in Varmora Granito Private Limited and certain other entities; and (b) Varmora Granito Private Limited in some of its Group Companies and other entities
Launch of Website